Catering Sales Manager
We are Pizza Nerds obsessed with delivering the best food in the universe. Zume Pizza is the perfect marriage of food and technology; a seamless blend of art and science. Our passion for pizza has led us to reinvent every single thing about the way we deliver your food.
We have patented Cooking en Route technology that allowed us to create the World’s First Baked-on- the-Way (#BOTW) vehicle, ensuring that your pizza arrives fresh from the oven. We embrace technology because it allows us to make better pizzas, and deliver them to you fresher and faster. We invite all of our fellow passionate pizza lovers to nerd out with us.
The Catering Sales Manager position is an opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities to bring fresh, healthy, delicious pizza to companies, events, and people throughout the Bay Area (maybe even the Universe). The ideal candidate is focused, enthusiastic, a strategic thinker, and effective in converting leads into ongoing business.
Your primary focus will be bringing on new catering clients and managing client relationships, while meeting/exceeding sales goals. The position requires strong inside/outside sales, emailing, cold calling with opportunities for outside sales and face-to-face meetings. You’ll need effective communication skills, the ability to negotiate, influence and sell professionals of all levels from small businesses to large corporate entities. Experience in planning and executing field marketing strategies and events is a plus. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced business at a rapidly growing company with an incredible team! If all of this is interesting – or you’re just into pizza and robots – then this is the position for you!
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each catering experience
- Communicate constantly with prospects and clients
- Develops strong relationships through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction
- Promptly follows up on all customer needs and inquiries in an efficient and expedient manner
- Manage events to acquire qualified leads and solicit new business
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Great location - walking distance to Caltrain and light rail in downtown Mountain View
- The best pizza you’ll ever have!