The Prep Cook reports to the Kitchen Manager and is responsible for the following:
- Preparation of dough, sauce and toppings for pizza
- Set up, breakdown and cleaning of prep area.
- Other preparation, organization and cleaning tasks as assigned by the Kitchen Manager
- Working any one of the following stations; dough, cheese, topping, oven
- Keeping stations clean, stocked and organized
- Break down and clean up of all stations at the end of the night
The ideal candidate will have:
-A passion for pizza or food and willingness to learn
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in kitchens. (Pizza kitchens preferable)
- Excellent knife skills for any A.M. Prep positions.
Availability on evenings and weekends
Physical requirements include:
-Standing, walking, using hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, kitchen equipment or
-Reaching with hands and arms and taste or smell.
-Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching
-Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds
-Specific vision requirements include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
Generous medical and dental coverage (for full-time employees)
Unlimited Sick/ Vactation days