Delivery Driver with Career Advancement and Fully Paid Benefits - 15-17/hr
Are you driving for a ride-sharing or on-demand company but looking for a full-time role with benefits and career advancement opportunities? Come join the Zume Pizza family.
We are innovators and food lovers obsessed with delivering the best food in the universe. Our passion for pizza (and technology) has led us to reinvent dozens of things about the way we create and deliver our food, from Bruno one of our robots who puts our pies into the ovens, to our fleet of custom-built food trucks, to our patented biodegradable packaging.
We are looking for reliable and punctual delivery drivers to carry out individual orders and large catered events. Our "Pielots" are the first and most important point of contact to the public and with that being said we count on you to be pleasant and informative as our pizza ambassador!
Drivers report to the Fleet Management with the following responsibilities:
- Delivering pizza to private residences, businesses, catering events, and vending in your personal vehicle, Zume Fiat, or Zume truck.
- Side work and upkeep of vehicles while not on deliveries: stocking boxes, cleaning station, cleaning, door hangers, restocking vehicles and etc.
- Delivery vehicle maintenance checklist (cleaning, fueling, etc.)
- Pre-shift setup and breakdown.
Those who excel will be eligible for additional responsibility and career advancement!
- Valid California Driver's License
- Speaks English; any other foreign language is a plus
- Must be able to use personal vehicle as needed (fuel reimbursement)
- Capable of operating a Large-Size Vehicles (SUV, Van, Box Truck)
- Kitchen experience is a plus
- Transport food safely from kitchen to customer to maintain food integrity
- Finish and Expo Food at delivery drop off
- Previous experience in Food Preparation or Catering
- Clean driving record with no points with in the past two years.
- No major accidents, felonies, alcohol or drug related incidents, DUIs or reckless driving charges.
- Have a smartphone with internet access
- Physical and Legal requirements include:
- Standing, walking, using hands and fingers
- Lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds
- On-Call availability, a plus!
- $15-17/hour depending on prior experience
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance for you, your domestic partner or spouse, and children