Delivery Driver with Career Advancement and Fully Paid Benefits - 15-17/hr
Are you driving for a ride-sharing or on-demand company but looking for a full-time role with benefits and career advancement opportunities? Come join the Zume Pizza family!
We are innovators and food lovers obsessed with delivering the best food in the universe. Our passion for pizza and technology has led us to reinvent dozens of things about the way we create and deliver our food, from our robot Bruno who puts our pies into our hot oven to custom-built Zume trucks.
We are looking for reliable, pizza-loving delivery drivers to hire as Pielots on our Zume Fleet. Our Pielots are the first and most important point of contact to customers, and we count on them to be pleasant and informative as our pizza ambassadors!
Drivers report to the Fleet Management with the following responsibilities:
- Deliver delicious Zume pizzas to private residences, businesses, and events
- Maintain best food quality while transporting food product on deliveries
- Assist the Captain (field supervisor) with the best vending and catering experience for customers
- Complete side work and upkeep of vehicles while not on deliveries: stock boxes, clean work stations, restock supplies, etc.
- Help load and unload Zume trucks for lunch/dinner shifts and events
Those who excel will be eligible for additional responsibility and career advancement!
- Eligible to work in the United States and 22+ years old
- Driven for 2 years with a valid CA Driver’s License and insurance
- Have no more than 2 incidents in the last 5 years (e.g., minor accident, traffic light violation, etc.)
- Have no major violations in the last 7 years (e.g., reckless driving, hit and run, suspended license, or fleeing, etc.) and no DUI within the last 10 years
- Have no felonies, alcohol/drug related incidents, or violent crime charges
- Speak English
- Able to use a personal vehicle for all shifts (fuel reimbursement 53.5 cents/mile)
- Lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Stand, walk, and use hands/fingers for job tasks
- Can operate a large-size vehicle (SUV, Van, Box Truck)
- Have previous experience in kitchens, food preparation, and/or catering
- Available on weekends and/or on-call
- $15-17/hour depending on prior experience
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance for you, your domestic partner or spouse, and children